Hi, my name's Paulo, and I'm The Final Fantasy VII Expert. FF7 is my favourite video game, and I've been playing it on and off since my friend Zein gave me the PlayStation version for my 14th birthday in 1998. If you would like to know more, please visit my About Me page.
Final Fantasy VII is the story of how Cloud Strife, a mercenary in the slums, becomes aware of threats to the Planet's future and confronts those threats, meeting a number of colourful friends and foes along the way. FF7 features an intricate, highly customizable battle system; cross-dressing; submarines and space rockets alongside swords, magic and dragons; as well as an anti-hero in the form of Cloud who is always up for some fun even if he's not too sure what's going on, and Sephiroth, an anti-villain you can almost sympathize with at times despite being hell-bent on destroying the Planet.
If you want to experience FF7's excellent story, I recommend simply playing through the game. I aim to help you with several easy to use guides on playing Final Fantasy VII, whether you're confused by all the numbers or looking to max out your Materia set-up.
* A 'Beginner's Guide' available to FF7 rookies or anyone struggling to get into Final Fantasy VII.
* A complete and thorough Enemy Skill list.
* An advanced Materia guide. I believe the experienced player may find this a particularly useful guide on this aspect of FF7's gameplay.
* An explanation of how to make your characters ultra-powerful using stat Sources.
* Lists of every Materia in FF7, with locations and prices.
* An ultimate Weapon list for every playable character.
* A Level 4 Limit Break list for every playable character.
* Details on the W-Item 'cheat'.
* Details of where to find all the Turtle's Paradise Flyers.
* A note on the buyable villa in FF7.
* A few hand-picked YouTube videos.
Want to request a new section for the website? Want to send me Final Fantasy VII fan art or fan fiction? I can publish you! Any comments, queries or original work you'd like featured (with due credit given), just drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
(I am a REDBUBBLE affiliate and earn money from any sales)
What does the Tonberry say
SOLDIER 1st Class